Friday, January 19, 2007

Hello people!
The study camp ended already!
The last day was especially fun :D

There was this English brainteasers stuffs.
I won myself a dairymilk choco!
The answer was "A flight of stairs", & I got it!
So everyone had to do this English report on "I not stupid too".
I think I'll do it when Im free.
Ha ha :D

After that was National Education.
Hm, was quite fun. Our group won 2 oranges.
Fancy giving oranges as presents, ha ha.

Went downstairs, talked to Insyirah & her friend.
They were waiting for Dinah & her gang.
Hm. I missed Insyirah, & of cos, my Dinah!
:D

Had cca after that. We had to complete our banners.
Im like super broke already la :(
I saw Dinah after a few moments!
Pinched her cheeks, & she just told me she got ulcer.
HA HA :D
I missed her alot please!
Mmmm my bestest-est junior! Loves sweetie :]

Something really really hilarious happened!
Ade spilled her milo on the banner,
after that she dropped water onto it,
& jie's garlic bread dropped!
Everything happened within less then 15 seconds!
HA HA HA.

Hard at work!

Incomplete "Sally".

Was "fighting" with bestie. Playing type, not really fighting.
HA HA. & we accidentally got hurt.
My neck got poked while her cheek got poked =/

:D

The original sally!

Very messy, yeah I know :)

Hm, the banner is 3/4 completed!

SP & ME! x]

Got no mood to blog anymore.
Im very pissed with my dad.
Grrr! He's really darn too much already la.
I cant stand it anymore :[

I think Im giving up on you, afterall, its been 1 year already.
You're outta my life forever :)

终于看到爱回不来。

No comments: